No products in the cart.
Posted On September 31 2019
What you will need:
- Silicon mix conditioner- Get it Here
- As I am leave in conditioner- Get it Here
- Desired size of flexi rods/bendy rollers set- Get it from Sally Beauty supply shop in your local area ( They have different sizes/thickness, depending on the size of curl or wave desired. I have included a diagram showing the size of flexi rod and the curl/wave that would be achieved. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see it.
- After shampooing your hair, use silicon mix conditioner to condition your hair and then rinse out the conditioner thoroughly.
- Gently dry your hair and then apply a bit of the As I am leave in conditioner on the damp hair, use a wide tooth comb to remove all tangles before proceeding to the next steps! Please do not skip this step, it is very important
- Divide your hair into sections and then for each section divided, and wrap your hair around the flexi rod as shown on the video below.
- Once all the hair is in flexi rods, wait until the hair drys before taking it out. I usually just sleep in mine and remove the flexi rods the next day.
- Once the hair is dry, remove the flexi rods from the hair and gently use your fingers to seperate the curls.
- Try it today, you will will never go back to using heat or worrying about damaging your hair with excessive heat.